Saturday, July 23, 2011

I swear I don't have a hangover

For lunch, I had tater tots with crema salvadorena and low-calorie grape Gatorade.

I feel like I've posted too many elaborate and healthy things lately. This is just a friendly reminder that yes, sometimes I do eat weird, unhealthy stuff too. I'm not hung over, just low on groceries. I looked in the freezer for sustenance, and decided greasy potato chunks might be tasty. They were ok.


I rarely eat this stuff (the tots are really Jon's- he kind of loves them), and the flavors reminded me why- they just taste fake. The G2 Gatorade was slightly better. It was purchased for our anticipated 8-mile (Jon) or however-far-I-can-run-without-dying-mile (me) run, but it was 86 degrees at 7am, so we canceled that. The laziness was a good call, as apparently there was a heat-related cardiac arrest in the park this morning.

No comments: